很奇怪地, 醒過來那一剎那, So wired... while waking up,
一句話臨到... One phrase came...
Change Lane (換跑道) !!! CHANGE LANE
我不明白... I don't understand...
主啊 ! 什麼意思 ? Lord, what does it mean?
等候神時, While waiting upon the Lord,
神提醒我.. God reminds me
你的方向對了 You are on the right direction
但.. .要進入新的跑道
but need to change to the right track
就可以加速前進 so that you can accelerate!
新年快樂... so... Happy New Year!
歡迎進入"我的新" welcome to My "newness"
1. 新的焦點 (見前天"重新定焦") New focus...
調整自己的生活... Adjust more your lifestyle
更多進入"非基督徒"的生活圈中...
more involved in non-Xns life
2. 更多捨"己", 進入"神超自然的豐盛中"
More laying down "self"... so that you can
enter into "God's extra-ordinary abundance"
感謝讚美神 ! 祂提醒並印證了祂前兩天的話 !
Hallelujah! He reminds and confirms what He said in last 2 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is my thought:
Change to carpool lane.
You may need some company for it.
By the way:
"lane" in Bible (NIV):
Luke 14:21
"That servant came, and told his lord these things. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in the poor, maimed, blind, and lame.'
路加福音 14:21
那僕人回來、把這事都告訴了主人.家主就動怒、對僕人說、快出去到城裏大街小巷、領那貧窮的、殘廢的、瞎眼的、瘸腿的來。
Post a Comment