Wednesday, March 11, 2009

God Reminds Again 神又提醒

Last night elders and pastors had long meeting...
In the middle... we seemed to had fun... but
in the end I think I felt a little bit frustrated....
This morning while waiting upon the Lord,
many thing flew over my mind....
especially about last night...
And God reminded me again....
昨晚有個很長的牧長會議...
中間似乎還蠻有意思...
但我想到最後我的表達有點挫折感
今晨親近主時思緒有點亂...
特別因昨晚的會議....
突然間神第二次提醒我...

Didn't I say "kindness and goodnessin the process of patience...."? (last Thursday)
我不是說過"忍耐中有恩慈良善"嗎 ?

Oh Lord! You are good....
I know that...
but I can't do it...
主啊 ! 祢真是厲害...
我知道...可是我作不到...

That's why you need me... Remember...
it's a fruit of the Holy Spirit....
not of your patience.... your own patience will accumulate frustration...anger... and then acts out.....
but my fruit of patience has kindness ...goodness
這就是你需要我的原因...記得...
"這忍耐"是聖靈的果子...從聖靈來....
不是從你自己而來....
你的忍耐只會堆積挫折...不平...
但我的忍耐中有恩慈良善...

Yes Lord... Thank You for your Patience...
Oh Lord... Give me Your kind....
是的主...感謝"祢的忍耐"...
將"祢"的忍耐賜給我 !

No comments: