Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Under Reconstruction敬請期待

Thanks to 1 particular comment...
I have been thinking over one question...
How to cultivate DNA lifestyle
while at the same time protecting privacy
謝謝一個建言, 我從新思考一個問題
如何一方面培養DNA門徒生活
一方面又能保護隱私 !

I've been thinking...praying...
I feel God is leading me to this direction
Turn this blog into a place where
disciples share DNA living anonymously

幾天來的思考..禱告尋求...
我覺得主在引導一個方向...
把這個園地變成一個讓
門徒以匿名的方式見證DNA生活的園地...

How to do it? I am still seeking...
Some technical problems...
(If you are an internet expert... please help)
to talk to peoples... collect testimony...
Please be patient... Coming Soon!
Hallelujah!
如何作? 我還在尋求....
如何解決一些網路技術的問題
(如果你是網路高手...請幫幫我)
如何跟人分享...收集見證...
敬請期待...忍耐中有恩慈+良善...
哈利路亞 !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

設一個留言板如何?可以匿名

Anonymous said...

Maybe, I can help.....