Sunday, February 22, 2009

耶和華軍隊的元帥The commander of the LORD's Army

Joshua was looking at Jerico
before the battle,
and to his surprise he saw Someone...
standing with a knife.... He asked him,
" are you helping us or helping them?"
And to his surprise He said,
"neither... I come to be the commander
of the Lord's army. ..." (Joshua 5)
爭戰前約書亞察看耶利哥的地形..
不料他看到一個人, 手裡有拔出來的刀...
他說他不是來幫助任何一方的...
而是來作"耶和華軍隊元帥的"!

When I meditated on this passage,
I felt God asked me of this question,
"What is My knife for?"
當我默想這經文,
我覺得主在問我一個問題...
"我的刀是作什麼用的? "

"Of course, to kill the enemy...."
I replied...
當然是用來擊殺仇敵的...我回答

"Who is My enemy?" asked the Lord,
"那麼誰是我的仇敵?" 主問我

Evil... sins.... I said,
邪惡...罪....我回答

Mmmmm..... suddenly I got it....
when the Lord said, "Neither...I come to be
the commander of the Lord's army"
He is saying,
"I come to kill my enemy...
no matter you are in Jerico or in Israel's camp,
whenever there is evil... sin...
I am going to kill "it"!
突然間我懂了...當主說,
我不是來幫助你們或他們...
而是來做耶和華軍隊的元帥"時
祂是在說,
不管你是在耶利哥城外或城內,
只要是有罪惡的地方, 我都要對付的 !

I recalled the years of my ministry
I saw.... the Lord's knife...
took away my anger... my fear.... anxiety...
my inconsideration... my inner accusation....
my legalistic mentality.. my pride.... my......
Oh... what wondrous love...
Even Your "Knife" is so Kind...
Your Knife is an "inner surgercal knife"
that takes away my sins...
我回想我服事主的這些年日....
我彷彿看到"主的刀"...
割掉了我的脾氣...我的不體貼...
我的懼怕...憂慮... 我裡面的自責控告....
我的律法主義心態...我的驕傲...我的......
主啊...何等的愛...
甚至連"你的刀"都是溫柔的....
好像一把"內在生命的手術刀..."
割除我生命中的罪!!!

Lord.... Thanks You... Praise You!!!
主啊 !讚美祢...感謝祢 !

No comments: