Saturday, February 21, 2009

Living Word,Living God活道真神

I was meditating on bed...
praying on bed...
for family...for church...
for preaching gospel...
I cried out to the Lord,
Lord.... breakthrough...
we need breakthrough
and then suddenly these words came...
在床上我默想...
在床上我禱告...
為家人...為教會...為福音...
我呼求主....主啊 !突破突破...
忽然心中湧出這句話...

I am the Living Word, Living God....
Please... tell my people...
Do not "fix me down"....
I am Powerful because I am "Living"...
I move... I relate...because I am Living...
我是活的道...真的神...
告訴我的百姓...
拜託拜託...不要把我固定下來...
我大有權能因為我是活的真神...
我運行...我互動...因為我是活的...

I thought of that commandment-
"You shall not make for yourself an idol
in the form of anything..."
Yes... Lord, You are Living...
I confess... I repent... myself...and
on behalf of church... so many time
we "fix" you down in the "form"---
worship service...structure... procedure...
in our mind... in our words... in our fear...
Oh Lord, forgive me... forgive us....
我想到十誡中...不可雕刻偶像....
主啊 ! 我承認...我悔改...
為我自己..也代表教會...
多少時候我們把你限制...固定在型式中~
禮拜...結構...過程...在我們心中...話語中...
特別是在我們的懼怕中...
主啊 !赦免我們!

Then a melody came...
I went to the keyboard,
playing....worshipping...
in free style worship....
for 30 minutes....only these words...
"Living Word, Living God....
How I love You... How I love You...."
然後一個旋律動機從心中湧起...
我打開琴...彈奏...敬拜...自由敬拜...
約半個小時...僅僅幾個字...
"活的道...真的神...
何等愛祢...何等愛祢..."

No comments: