Friday, January 16, 2009

積極一點 More aggressive

While waking up, I got an impression....
A little bit more aggressive, then
you will not only "circling" your life
but "live" your life well...
you will not only surviving,
but feeling ALIVE !
今晨醒過來時的印象是...
積極一點, 就不會"繞圈子"生活
而是"有目標地向前生活"...
不僅是"還活著"...而是"生龍活虎"!

I asked the Lord ...
In which area I should more aggressive?
The Lord reminded me...
in "pursuing me"...
in "praying for non-believer"
in "loving unloveable people".....
等候神時問神說在那一方面要積極一點
主提醒我...要
更積極渴慕我
更積極迫切禱告
更積極愛那些批評論斷者...

The Lord also reminds me...
"more" doesn't mean "not good enough" (feeling condemned)
but means "there is always more in Me...
because I am a God of abundance...
And I will give you more
when you desire more...."
主也提醒我,
"多一點"不意味"總是不夠好"(覺得被定罪)
而是說 "在我裡面總是有更多....
因我豐盛的神... 所以
當你積極地渴慕多一點...
我就會賜給你多一點'"

Hallelujah... what a promise....
Lord, help me... guide me...
I will be more aggressively...
wanting more from You....
哈利路亞...何等應許...
主啊! 助我導我...積極地尋求
我要更多更多從祢來的豐盛....

No comments: