Tuesday, January 20, 2009

看到人的美See Beauty in people

I try to imagine.. I try to look...
while waiting upon the Lord
When I was staring at my computer,
Many beautiful scenes appeared...
one after another...
安靜時試著想像...看...
當我看著電腦螢幕時..
一幅接一幅美麗的圖畫出現眼前...

But I said to the Lord,
these are all scenaries...
I want to see peoples...
they are the ones you care, right ?
Then I heard in the Spirit, the Lord said...
但我對主說... 這些都是圖畫...
我想看的是人...
他們才是祢所在意的...不是嗎 ?
這時...在靈裡我感受到主在說...

Can't you see the beauty in peoples?
They are created by Me... especially
when they are created again in Christ...
I want you to learn to see the beauty in them...
你能看見人生命中的"美"嗎?
我創造了他們...
特別是當他們在基督裡重新被造時...
你要學習更多看到他們的美麗!

Yes! Lord... I am willing ...
Help me to see that...
because many times...
when I see peoples doing bad things...
especially when they hurt me...
I have tendancy to say in my heart...
"You guys are ugly!!!"
Oh Lord, I repent....
Give me a new sight from You...
to see people's beauty more...
主啊! 我願意...幫助我學習這功課..
許多時候當我看到人的短處...
特別是當他們傷害到我時,
我心中常會有個想衝口而出的話
"you guys are ugly"你們好醜陋呃 !
主啊....如今我悔改...
求你幫助我, 給我一個新的眼光,
看到他們的"美麗"....

No comments: