Sunday, January 18, 2009

圖象式的聽見See Image and Hear

This weekend when Mark Virkler was talking about hearing God's voice through image/vision/dream, God reminded me that in the past several incidents when my life was transformed through image/vision....
這週末當Mark Virkler 談到
透過圖象來聽神聲音時
神不斷提醒我過去好幾個"生命轉變"的時刻...
都是因為"看到而聽到"

1. I accepted the Lord when I saw a vision
of Jesus hanging on the cross before me...
(I was in a retreat....alone lying on bed
while other peoples were in the meeting)
And when I saw that vision, I am convinced
that Jesus died to pay my sin... I heard that
for 6 months but never believed that...
1. 15歲時接受耶穌...是因為冬令會中
獨自躺在床上時... 突然間看到一個異象...
耶穌掛在十字架上...
在這之前聽了好久耶穌為罪人死的道理...
從來不覺得跟自己有何關係...
但當我看到這異象時...我就馬上知道
那是為了我的罪... 我就馬上認罪悔改....

2. I didn't know what "incarnation" means
until I saw 2 basketballers side by side
a standard one and a small one(for kids).
When I "saw" that... I "heard" God's voice...
I understood what incarnation mean.
I went back and appolized to my wife
for being inconsiderate in many ways...
for being unsensitive to her feeling....
2. 在步行禱告中看見一個場景...
兩個籃球架並排在一起
我才真正了解"道成肉身" 的意義...
當我看見這場景...
"體貼" 兩個字進入我心中
我聽見神的聲音了...我明白了...
我回到家裡跟太太認錯...
以前我不會體貼...
不會進入她的感覺中... 現今
我會學習傾聽她話語中的感受...

3. Another incident
(see yesterday post)
另一件"看到就聽到"的經歷
(請看昨天的post)

Now... I am convinced that
I can hear God's voice more clearly
through image after this weekend.
Hallelujah... I will IMAGINE more...
I will LOOK more...
Lord, Give me Your vision...
more... more...
如今我確信...
我可以透過圖象...想像...異象異夢...
更清楚地聽到神的聲音....
哈利路亞 ! 我要更多去想像...觀看...
主啊 !給我祢的異象...異夢...更多更多!!!

No comments: